- A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Compagnie Non Nova's
L’après-midi d’un foehn Version 1
- Short Shakespeare!
SATURDAYS 11:00 A.M.
- National Theatre of Great Britain's
An Inspector Calls
- Abbey Theatre's
- North American Premiere
- View More Events
- Season Tickets
- Groups Tickets
Services for patrons with mobility impairment:
- Wheelchair-accessible seats are available in the Courtyard and Upstairs Theaters, as well as The Yard at Chicago Shakespeare.
- Fully accessible restrooms are available in all lobbies. A family-accessible restroom is also available.
- Courtesy wheelchair service is available between the Theater and our Dedicated Parking Entrance (Entrance 1, north side of the Pier). Please request this service when you are purchasing tickets.
- Accessible parking is available at our Dedicated Parking Entrance (Entrance 1, north side of the Pier), as well as in both Navy Pier parking garages.