Critically acclaimed interpretations of new and beloved plays.
Three unique theatrical spaces, right at the heart of Navy Pier.
One Regional Tony Award-winning Theater.
It's the recipe for a perfect group outing that everyone can enjoy—and all it takes is 10 or more people to save! Plus, groups enjoy special benefits at the Theater, including:
- Discounted tickets and no handling fees
- Preferred seating—chosen from the best available for each show
- Easy access: all group members are guaranteed onsite discounted parking, and chartered buses drop off just steps from the Theater
- Exclusive dining discounts from partner restaurants
Booking for a celebration, office or association outing, club or family social gathering, or other special occasion?
- All groups save up to 15% on tickets, depending on your preferred production and performance date
- Group tickets start at $38 for most productions. Q Brothers Christmas Carol has special rates, starting at $24 per ticket.
The most affordable performances are on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, or on Sunday evenings.
E-tickets and customized preshow emails make it easy for group leaders to share updates about their trip to Chicago Shakespeare.
Select performance dates have additional free programming: view the schedule and add on to your trip with no extra work!
Looking to bring your class to the Theater?
- Add on to your curriculum with a performance of the texts you're teaching, and bring them to life on stage for your students.
- University student groups save up to 50% on tickets, with a special $35 ticket rate for weekday performances. Q Brothers Christmas Carol group rates start at $24 per ticket.
- For High School and Middle School educators, special prices and programs are available through Team Shakespeare—Chicago Shakespeare's extensive arts-in-education program.
Educators may request a complimentary pair of tickets to see a show prior to your class’s visit—giving you the best opportunity to "set the stage" for your students.
If arriving by bus, your students will be dropped off just steps from the Theater—ask us for more information and parking recommendations.
Start planning your group outing today! Call the Group Sales hotline at 312.595.5678 or schedule a phone call with one of our group sales coordinators using the form below.