- Tug Of War: Foreign Fire
Edward III, Henry V, Henry VI, Part 1
- Artists Breaking
Limits + Expectations
- Tim Crouch Theatre's
- Gary Busey's One-Man Hamlet
- Shakespeare's Globe
The Merchant of Venice
- Song of the Goat's
Songs of Lear
- Foro Shakespeare's
Enamorarse de un incendio
- Tug of War:
Henry VI Parts 2 and 3, Richard III
- Cheek by Jowl's
The Winter's Tale
- View More Events
- Renew Today
- Subscriber Ticket Exchange
Chicago Shakespeare Theater offers a simple process for gifting appreciated securities. Donors can receive, in the form of a tax-deduction, the full fair market value of the stock at the time the gift is made, as long as the stock has been held for at least one year.
Follow these three easy steps
- E-mail email@example.com or call 312.667.4952 to alert us of:
- Your name
- The name of stock and number of shares*
- The approximate value you plan to transfer.
- Contact your broker to initiate the transfer to our account:
For electronic deliveries: DTC: # 0226
FBO: Chicago Shakespeare Theater
Account Number: NT2-122740
- Northern Trust Securities will document the receipt and sale of the donated stock and Chicago Shakespeare Theater will issue an acknowledgement letter for your tax records.
*Donor information does not accompany transfers so your notification to CST ensures that we can properly credit your most generous donation.