Inspired by Shakespeare’s “asides”—moments when characters speak directly to the audience and pull them into the story—this podcast shares the world of theater making from our home on Chicago’s Navy Pier. ASIDES shares valuable insights from our team of scholars, conversations with artists, and questions from our listeners to dive deeper into work happening at Chicago Shakespeare.
You can subscribe to ASIDES on:
- Episode 1.1: Henry V, Unto The Breach
- Episode 1.2: A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Love in Idleness
- Episode 1.3: Macbeth, The Bell Invites Me
- Episode 1.4: Emma, Make the Match
- Episode 1.5: Love’s Labor’s Lost, A Brace of Words