- A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Compagnie Non Nova's
L’après-midi d’un foehn Version 1
- Short Shakespeare!
SATURDAYS 11:00 A.M.
- National Theatre of Great Britain's
An Inspector Calls
- Abbey Theatre's
- North American Premiere
- View More Events
- Season Tickets
- Groups Tickets
Two of our Navy Pier partner restaurants – Riva Crabhouse and Harry Caray's – offer special group dining rates and menus. Add on to your trip to the Theater with a pre- or post-show gathering, from cocktail hours and hors d’oeuvres to seated or buffet meals.
Group capacity: 15-100 people
- The Lighthouse Room can accommodate 40 guests seated, or 50 for a reception
- The Chicago Room can accommodate 48 guests seated, or 60 for a reception
- The Lakefront Room can accommodate 80 guests seated, or 100 for a reception.
Harry Caray’s private rooms combine sophistication, charm and sports history with award winning food and exceptional service, and offers a variety of options for group dining, from casual to formal affairs. Plus, if you’re planning a holiday gathering, there’s the unique seasonal buffet option for groups.
To get started, submit your event request form on the Harry Caray’s website.
Group capacity: 10-250 people
North Dining Room - 40 seated
East Patio – 75 seated
Full Patio – 150 seated
South Dining Room/Atrium - 100 seated, 150 Reception
Full Restaurant - Reception for 250