Seeking an outstanding leader with box office experience to play key role in fulfilling CST’s reputation for exceptional customer service, its constant drive to find new types of audience experiences, and its company-wide collaborative spirit.
- Manage box office operations
- Manage front of house and concessions
- Hire, train, and supervise guest service associates
- Manage ticket inventory
- Tessitura management
- Proven leadership and personnel management success.
- At least two years’ experience as a box office manager in the performing arts
- Proficiency with Tessitura.
- Expertise in managing and directing part-time labor pool of 10 or more people.
- Calm and cheer under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent customer service instincts.
- Ability to recognize both opportunities to delegate and moments to take over.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
Please send letter, resume, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please; candidates of interest will be contacted by a representative of the theater.
Chicago Shakespeare is committed to building diversity and inclusion onstage and throughout the organization. We especially encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply.